Late last night, I woke up to find Ella licking my face. When I reached up to pet her, I found blood on my hand from two cuts on her face. I have no idea who or what hurt her. I washed her face and treated it with salve. While I was sitting with Ella, Reggie gave me a "thank you" drive-by bump on the side of the face. Amazing.To help us care for our kissable pups, Denise and the good folks at Tazlab are sponsoring a Sweet Dog GIVEAWAY! One lucky winner will win a container of their Joshua Tree Pet salve for your dog. Tazlab's Joshua Tree Pet Salve is a blend of certified organic herbs and oils that protect and heal your dog's cracked or rough paws. One of the key differences between Joshua Tree Pet Salve and other compounds is made it is made without skin softeners so your pup's calluses stay intact. The salve is edible, so no need to worry about the dog licking their paws. Denise (Tazlab) highly recommends it use for dog owners especially to treat nicks, cuts and bug bites.
To enter this giveaway, comment on this post:
- Post a comment on this blog post telling us if your favorite item on the Tazlab website. (1 entry). It is very important that you include your email address so we can contact the winner. If you do not have a Google account, select anonymous.
For more chances to win: (let us know in separate posts)
- Subscribe to Sweet Dog Organics (signup located on side bar) (1 entry)
- Become a follower on Facebook or Tweeter (1 entry)
- Become a follower of our blog (left sidebar) and leave a comment stating you are a new follower or already are a follower (1 entry)
- Blog or tweet about our giveaway and leave another comment (include email) with a link to your blog or twitter post (2 entries)
- Order two boxes of any Sweet Dog Organic Dog Treats (3 entries)