Pet Head is helping us create our own summer memories with their gentle and yummy dog shampoos and conditioners. I love how these shampoos quickly lather up even when washing coarse dog hair. The company's tearless dog shampoo "Fears For Tears" is especially gentle and contains Shea butter and safflower oil to help your dog's skin from drying. It has a Green Apple Kiwi scent. Mmmm. All the Pet Head products are pH adjusted (gentle) and free of parabens, petroleum derivatives, propylene glycol, sulfate and DEA and are cruelty free.
Thanks to Ananda and good folks at Pet Head, we have a Sweet Dog GIVEAWAY!
One lucky winner will win a 16oz. bottle of Pet Head's Fear For Tears, Tearless shampoo and cool "Pin Brush". (The brush (pictured above) has coated pins that are easy on your pup's skin)
To enter this giveaway, comment on this post:
- Post a comment on this blog post telling us a product you like on the Pet Head website (1 entry). Please include your email address so we can contact the winner. If you do not have a Google account, select anonymous.
For more chances to win: (let us know in separate posts)
- Subscribe to Sweet Dog Organics (signup located on side bar) (1 entry)
- Become a follower on Facebook or Tweeter (1 entry)
- Become a follower of our blog (left sidebar) and leave a comment stating you are a new follower or already are a follower (1 entry)
- Blog or tweet about our giveaway and leave another comment (include email) with a link to your blog or twitter post (2 entries)
- Order two boxes of any Sweet Dog Organic Dog Treats (3 entries)